Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WTF?!

Apparently I have flagged my own blog as having objectionable content. And I don't know how to unflag it. So I have to ask my reader(s), are you seeing some f**d up garbelty-gook at the top of the page too?

I am adding a new blog to the blogroll. I follow her on Twitter, but now I read her blog too. Barefoot Foodie... she is too funny! And expecting a baby girl next month (which she will be posting the birth on YouTube). Despite my new found love for Facebook, I am getting back into Twitter too, because there is some funny shit out there, and I have OH SO MUCH TIME on my hands...

2 comments:

  1. I see nothing but your blog. Twitter is the shiznit, isn't it? I'm kind of in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. POSTING THE BIRTH ON YOUTUBE??!?!?!!!!

    Now I HAVE heard it all...

    ReplyDelete