Monday, March 16, 2009

Irony is a Whore

I finally have a really decent idea for a post, I mean, ideas are FLYING around in my head. Stuff has happened and I need to share. It involves a recurring dream, an ex-boyfriend, and the realization that I know what it all means.

But, noooooo.... I can't write it because I can barely see due to excruciatingly dry eyes. I can't explain it. Something is amiss with my eyes though, and all I've been told to do is administer drops (five or six times a day). It doesn't help. What? Did I turn 40 and my eyes decided to say, "Fuck you! You're old now!"

Anyway, gotta go apply a warm compress (or a hot poker...); be back soon.

4 comments:

  1. That is just too funny! The cosmic Whore connection. Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a bitch and a skank, too.

    But don't tell her I said that. :)

    Get better, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really just need to lay off the weed dude. just kidding, of course.

    ReplyDelete